9.10.06

A eterna luta de classes



One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase
in his salary !!!
Dear Bo$$
In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$ t de$perately. I think you
$hould be under $tanding of the need$ of u$ worker $ who have given $o
much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company.
I am $ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re$ pond $ oon.

Your$ $ incerely,
Norman


The next day, the employee received this letter of reply :


Dear NOrman,

I kNO w you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has
changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing
NOticeably well as yet.
NOw the newspaper s are saying the world`s leading ecoNO mists are NO
t sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the
NO vember presidential elections things may turn bad.
I have NOthing more to add NOw. You k NOw what I mean..

Yours truly,
Manager

(recebido via e-mail)

Nenhum comentário: